[DeTomaso] Two Panteras and a Longchamp GTS for sale in Italy....

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Mar 31 13:47:16 EDT 2013

In a message dated 3/31/13 7 59 2, mbefthomas at comcast.net writes:

> That is a pretty Longchamp.  Not sure about the decal on the front fender
> though.
>

>>>Yes, that's a factory decal.   I always liked the looks of the original
Longchamp, and thought that the flares-and-stickers package of the GTS
version was a bit vulgar and over-the-top for what should be an understated,
elegant car.

They are delightful to drive, too.   Roland Jackel gave me a drive in his,
the GTS prototype (which has smaller flares and no stickers!) and it was
just terrific.   A very easy way to just crush a continent if you had to.