[DeTomaso] Pantera GT5-S Wheels On Ebay

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 30 11:42:24 EDT 2013

I had made what I thought a good offer on these at US$8K, but seller told me he paid GBP 9,000 (~US$15K) 3 years ago, too rich for me, but good luck to him if someone will pay it.
Cesare Magistrali in Italy s still supposed to going to recast these wheel from the original Campagnolo molds and says he has an order of 200 wheels from RS Corse. Would certainly be nice to see it come off and quoted prices were in the US$6500 range for a set, which would probably lead to a market correction on used wheels. But there doesn't seem to be much rush on Cesare's side to make this happen and I think he wants up front payments......
Julian