[DeTomaso] Pantera GT5-S Wheels On Ebay

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Mar 29 15:09:05 EDT 2013

In a message dated 3/29/13 8 38 51, lashdeep at yahoo.com writes:

> They seem a little high but not by much considering what they were going
> for last year.
>
> In about 9 months these will seem like a good price.
>

>>>The last two sets I have transferred sold in the $6500 range.   FWIW
they were $1500 each, new, when I was first getting into this thing back in
1989.

I think it's sad that they are selling these wheels.   If you look at the
photos you can see a real GT5-S in the background, wearing cheap Basset
Racing wheels, which I sent to them some weeks ago.   I am presuming they decided
to just swap wheels and try to pocket some cash, which hurts the value of
the car in the long run, I think....