[DeTomaso] Pantera with Automatic on ebay?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Mar 28 12:53:46 EDT 2013

In a message dated 3/28/13 5 20 36, gaino at earthlink.net writes:

> Something ain't right.. the outer drive shafts are just hanging, and I
> don't see outputs from the trans. He claims it is a ZF, but is is not  a dash
> 1 or 2. buyer beware..
>

>>>Ken asserts it's an automatic, but I would think the buyer would say so
if this were true?

I know some GT40 guys run Audi transaxles, I wonder if that is what is
going on here?

Mike (if it really is an automatic, he is a very clever bunny, whoever that
guy is; I saw another Pantera with a similar-looking setup at Wilkinson's
shop 20 years ago, supposedly being built for a guy in Thailand to give to
his wife who couldn't drive a stick....)