[DeTomaso] Pantera with Automatic on ebay?

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Thu Mar 28 10:24:49 EDT 2013

I would be interesting to know what trans is used and if the ring is set
up to work in this configuration.  Thus does it have 4 forward and one
reverse or 4 reverse and one forward.

Also from what I can see on my computer, I am not sure it has a real
bellhousing adapter or is aligned and attached.

Could be like the tilt together Rat Rods that are pictured for sale.

Skeptical,
jerry knotts