[DeTomaso] FW: Stock air cleaner wanted

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Mar 26 10:42:17 EDT 2013

There was one on ebay for $495 in my home town of Jacksonville FL that got
no bids. The company is called Mustang Masters and their site is:

http://www.mustangmasters.com/

I think you can see the original auction page here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/70-91-DeTomaso-Pantera-Air-Breather-351-Cleveland-/370780363941?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&nma=true&si=4UIZRdkAy4syagIT2n0Mm4jroy0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

You could call them up with an offer. Here is their contact info.

282 Mill Creek Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32211
By Appointment Only
(904) 724-3927