[DeTomaso] Maseratisource suspension kits...

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 09:50:22 EDT 2013

Something odd is happening with the bid history on some items expiring
today.  One buyer appears to bid more and more bits in a row and then
another one comes in to top it.  It looks goofy.  And the same two
people are conducting the same bidding pattern across 4 identical
items.  Is that how the bid robots work?

I don't think I'll ever understand Ebay, but I'd kind of like a
suspension kit :)

sean