[DeTomaso] Oil Pressure Senders?

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 26 09:48:50 EDT 2013

You could run a line from the oil filter assembly to a remote pressure
sender.  They make AN-female pipe fittings.

I hate adding parts like that, but if you want a cleaner look, that would
do it.

I feel red neck just suggesting this.

I doubt that a remote sender would make the gauge less accurate.  You are
already dealing with a gauge/sender that is inaccurate.  Who knows, it
might make the gauge more accurate.

--
Will