[DeTomaso] Thanks Chuck & Contributors

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Mon Mar 25 23:26:47 EDT 2013

As many know, I've been restoring one of my Panteras over the last 17
months.  I had hoped to complete it in time for the Fun Rally; yet, it
is not to be.

However, particularly helpful to the initiative has been the De Tomaso
Registry maintained by Chuck Melton.  The ability to look at varied
Pantera paint schemes and graphics along with different approaches to
the interior design and upholstery has been very helpful in my effort.
The convenience of all this information accessible in one place and
without fees is a real benefit.

Chuck, it is obvious that you have invested significant time and effort
into this task.  Thanks you for doing so.  Also, I wish to express my
appreciation to all who have contributed photos to this initiative.  I
am a beneficiary.

JT