[DeTomaso] shifter u joints- Part Numbers and Sizes

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 09:00:51 EDT 2013

Getting in late here, but yeah... I've got the Quella conversion, too.
I've had it since 1985 and honestly, I can't remember how much it helped.
Most of the improvement was due to the fact that the original had all the
rubber rotted away, so it slopped around a lot.

I've had no problem with the conversion at all.

FWIW,
Kirby