[DeTomaso] Worst restoration project item (Re: shifter u joints)

Chance Dorsey chance.dorsey at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 00:05:10 EDT 2013

So far I would have to go with removing the undercoating and paint from every nook and cranny from the underside of the car.  I cant imagine what it would be like without a rotisserie.

I would like to add that I am surprised how much rust is under completely undisturbed paint and undercoating!!!  There had to have been rust on many of these cars before they were painted at the factory.

Thanks,

Chance Dorsey
Austin, TX