[DeTomaso] Trunnion and shifter shaft

JPEP33 at aol.com JPEP33 at aol.com
Sun Mar 24 08:26:48 EDT 2013

Corey..............yipes

In a message dated 3/23/2013 11:57:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
coreyjprice at gmail.com writes:

Thanks.  So it's stiffer or just more firm and less  slop?

I'm sure someone is going to have fun with that  statement...
Corey

On Mar 23, 2013, at 10:07 PM, Julian Kift  <julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have it(or perhaps an  early version if the latest includes a stainless
shift shaft) on my GT5 and  it's okay, I cannot compare to what it was
previously as it was installed by  the prior owner. That said in comparison to
other Pantera's I have driven it  always feels stiffer to shift.

> The version I have required  you to send in your shift shaft for
machining, which I never understood when  metric heim joints are readily available.

> Julian
>
> > From: coreyjprice at gmail.com
> > Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013  21:30:45 -0600
> > To: detomaso at poca.com
> > Subject:  [DeTomaso] Trunnion and shifter shaft
> >
> > Does anyone  have Dennis Quella's heim joint trunnion and stainless
shaft system? I am  looking for opinions, good or bad. I need a trunnion and a
new u-joint or two  for my shifter setup anyway, so I'm considering my
options.

> > Corey

Detomaso  Forum Managed by POCA

DeTomaso mailing  list