[DeTomaso] Trunnion and shifter shaft

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 24 00:07:28 EDT 2013

I have it(or perhaps an early version if the latest includes a stainless shift shaft) on my GT5 and it's okay, I cannot compare to what it was previously as it was installed by the prior owner. That said in comparison to other Pantera's I have driven it always feels stiffer to shift.
The version I have required you to send in your shift shaft for machining, which I never understood when metric heim joints are readily available.
Julian