[DeTomaso] Glue removal

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 23 20:42:58 EDT 2013

I have just spent last Sunday and today removing a partial vinyl wrap from a semi trailer. The afternoon sun on the trailer is enough to be able to peel the vinyl but it leaves most of the glue behind. I'm using Orange Sol (citrus based solvent similar to Googone) and then following up with Simple Green. The Orange Sol leaves a bit of a residue that the simple green cleans right off.
Julian