[DeTomaso] Glue removal

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 23 13:16:19 EDT 2013

If it is glue from your window film, use what the installer did when applied.

Add one tablespoon of dishwashing soap to a quart of water in a spray bottle. Spray all over the sticky stuff and let sit for a minute or two.

Then scrape with a bare razor blade and the glue will come off very easily. The other benefit is that your windows will be cleaner than ever.

Also, you will not have smelly solvents stinking up your car, staining and drying your plastic and/or leather trim and damaging your skin.

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw