[DeTomaso] 4918 White Pantera L for sale...

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 22:39:36 EDT 2013

OK Mike,

4918 was just added to the registry... Has this one already been mentioned?

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNMS04918/RTHPNMS0
4918.asp

It has 4,400+ miles.. which begs the question.

How low does mileage have to be to add some "museum" value (for the lack of
a better term)?

Less than 1,000 miles?

There are a lot of "new" De Tomasos coming up for sale.

Chuck

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHDVTB02016/RTHDVTB0
2016.asp

This car apparently went thru an eBay auction around the end of Feb. and
what surprises me is that I never saw it.

>>>Very surprising, since it was highlighted and discussed on the forum
briefly.  I forget who posted it.....

Mike

  _____

No virus found in this message.