[DeTomaso] Deauville for sale...

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 16:36:14 EDT 2013

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHDVTB02016/RTHDVTB0
2016.asp

This car apparently went thru an eBay auction around the end of Feb. and
what surprises me is that I never saw it.

I use a set of typical eBay searches (Like we have discussed here before),
so I *should have* seen it.

I also note that it was not mentioned or discussed here on the forum.  Did
anyone stumble across this listing

back around 2/23?   It's a silver Deauville sold out of Florida.

At least two people saw it, the buyer and the person that added details and
photos to the registry back on 2/23.

I'm told it sold for $25K.  I can't even find it via "closed" auctions.

This is not the first De Tomaso to fall thru the cracks on eBay recently.
Often I don't see a car until near the auction end,

even when I looked the day(s) before.

I had been surfing "closed listings" only to gather what "you all" don't add
yourselves.

but I suspect we are missing quite a few this way.

Chuck