[DeTomaso] NPC: Ride a Lambo through the Alps

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Mar 22 13:41:19 EDT 2013

In a message dated 3/22/13 5 55 58, mbefthomas at comcast.net writes:

> So Mike, when are you going to start writing the book of all of your
> adventures.  Seems you've lived the life of Riley ever since I've known you.
>

>>>HAHAHA!!!   Well, part of the problem is I was spending too much time
living that life to actually take time to document it fully!

Things have quieted down greatly since the first of this year, when I
surrendered my airline travel priviliges (temporarily).   So now I'm staying
home, working on Profiles (one at the printer now and another going in a couple
of weeks), fixing cars, etc. etc.

It's a much more quiet existence than I'm used to, but equally enjoyable in
its own way.   I'm driving my Pantera much more now than I used to, for
starters...and nothing beats that!