[DeTomaso] NPC - Bluetooth in your car?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Mar 21 13:21:54 EDT 2013

All,

Finally thinking of getting a Bluetooth, primarily for use while driving.

Want it portable for use in different vehicles.

Need it loud enough to hear over wind and Cleveland symphony noise - that is,
need a unit that can do a good job of cancelling background noise.

Open to an ear piece style, sunvisor clip-on, or ...?

Open to a unit that works through the vehicle radio system.

I have an iPhone, which I have found is not always supported by a manufacturer (some just offer Android apps).

Placing performance and ease of functionality above cost considerations.

Thanks for your input.

Larruy