[DeTomaso] front valance

The Goyaniuks andriykoisg at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 21 05:51:20 EDT 2013

Good Point,

What I forgot to mention is that I had drilled holes just ahead of the junction surface flange (where the pieces meet up and are spot welded together) through both the valence surface and into the box beam to allow for drainage.  This is widely recommended on the DeTomaso forums already.

The flat surface dents I had would not be a corrosion concern.  However, they could have been pulled out as well.  I decided to leave it as is.  The rest was returned to original appearance.

HTH

BG