[DeTomaso] NPC: Ride a Lambo through the Alps

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Wed Mar 20 21:52:22 EDT 2013

 Reminds me of the old Need For Speed video game where you could pick a Countach and select the chase view and watch it race through the mountains.

Also is very similar to the video that Michael shot when he was following a yellow Pantera (Bob Knox's I believe) when we were driving the mountain roads in the Smokey mountains during the Summer Summit.

All you need to do is bring your GoPro and winged car to this year's Summer Summit and make your own video :).

Tom