[DeTomaso] Pantera Prices

Paul Rimov rimovp at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 19:18:46 EDT 2013

Been watching Pantera prices for the last couple of months, wow they have really gone north. I guess it is good that the cars are trading for more money for some. Unfortunately, for me it may just make it just too cost prohibitive to get back into the hobby for some time if at all. I am really surprised with some of the prices for example  there is a non-running GTS for sale on E-bay with a non running 5.0 "coyote mustang" motor, lots of  parts removed and maybe missing entirely, the original engine in parts and in dire need of body repairs and paint that the owner is looking for $40K. Hard to believe the car is in condition it is in with only 32k miles on it.

Paul