[DeTomaso] What Do You Tell People??

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Tue Mar 19 09:35:53 EDT 2013

I may have already shared this story with the forum, but with I can't resist telling it again:  At a car show a couple of years ago, a couple of older women were walking by my '72 and looked into the front trunk.  In my front trunk, I have two large stereo amplifiers mounted, one of which has a clear, plexiglass top so you can see all of its circuits.  Upon seeing all the electronics, one of the ladies said to the other, "Look; it's one of those electric cars!"
Chris