[DeTomaso] What Do You Tell People??

fastgrandma fastgrandma at aol.com
Tue Mar 19 02:33:15 EDT 2013

At a club display at a shopping center many years ago our cars made a
great impression on the shoppers; this was actually a moneymaker for
the club.  At one point we overheard one lady telling another that
those were 'jet engines' in the back!  Yep, the owner was running
nitrous.

I think my favorite was the gal who asked where the dealership was that
was selling them!  As was often the case she thought it was a new model.

Been fun hearing all the comments on the car altho another favorite
while autocrossing my Z28 was when I walked back to the car there were
a couple boys probably around 8; the one was saying 'look, it will go
200 mph'!

Judy