[DeTomaso] Best suitable source for fan wiring upgrade?

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Mon Mar 18 21:32:02 EDT 2013

I'm far from a wiring expert, but in your Mangusta with the battery about
as far away from the dash as it can be without a trailer, I'd suggest drawing
any new power wires from the starter hot wire, and save 5 feet of extra
wire both ways, rather than connecting directly to the battery. And fan relays
might be a good idea if as you say- they do draw that much current.
Otherwise you'll likely be overheating switches or maybe a fan thermostat somewhere
along the line. Good   luck- J Deryke