[DeTomaso] Two Sweet Yellow '72's on Ebay

Mark Charlton pantera01826 at rogers.com
Sun Mar 17 21:24:13 EDT 2013

Nice cars. Especially 4171. That price will look cheap for such a clean car in a few years. Only thing I find odd is not hiding the fluidyne rad better.

As for the rebuild, dry gaskets could have cause some issues. The car may have sat. Maybe it wasn't a full-on rebuild. Worth asking about though.

Mark Charlton
pantera01826 at rogers.com