[DeTomaso] NPC: Test Drive

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Sun Mar 17 16:02:20 EDT 2013

" Honestly, when he first puts the Pepsi can in the cup holder mounted to
the vents in the dash, I said...."gotta be fake,"  what dealer in their
right mind would have a cup holder right there?"

Funny you should say that, I've just fabricated a cup holder for my
Longchamp placing the beverage in front of the vents in the dash, keeps it
ice cool in the summer :-)

But of course the video was fake, liabilities and damages and all that. I'm
puzzled what these excessively rich stars are willing to do for money.
Doesn't Jeff think his loss of credibility is worth more than the money he
got to pretend to drive? Strange...

Mikael