[DeTomaso] Two Sweet Yellow '72's on Ebay

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Mar 17 14:25:01 EDT 2013

In a message dated 3/17/13 9 52 2, mbefthomas at comcast.net writes:

> These look like very nice cars, but not cheap (nor should they be).
>
> Yellow '72 4171  (Chuck, this car is not in the registry)
> http://tinyurl.com/ccece7x
>
> Yellow '72 2635
> http://tinyurl.com/brwt2t5
>
> Gotta love that color!
>

>>>That first one in particular looks amazing.   The only thing that leaps
out at me is the mismatched front wheel (the left wheel is from a later
L-model).   That always has me asking questions--did somebody crash into a curb
or something?

It's nice to see strong, stock cars getting strong money.   If you started
off with a car like this, every dollar you spent 'improving' it would
probably be reflected in an equal reduction in value.   So I would be hesitant to
change very much on either of these cars....