[DeTomaso] Paint question

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 17 01:31:54 EDT 2013

<<< I want a relatively stock look, but a very nice stock look hence some of the cosmetic work. >>>

Michael,
Check out the POR-15 Bed Liner I shot in my engine compartment, about 2/3's of the way down this page.  It looks great and approximates the original appearance, but is much more attractive and durable. I shot it at about 105psi so I got a very fine grain pebbling of the surface.  I saw another Pantera at Concorso last year with the same POR-15 bed liner, but he rolled his engine compartment with a small foam roller and achieved a much finer texture, which also looked very nice.

http://www.banzairunnerpantera.com/adventures.htm

Cheers!
Garth