[DeTomaso] 2013 Rally

L GRAY tipo874a at msn.com
Sat Mar 16 15:56:34 EDT 2013

Hey there everyone. We are only five(5) weeks out from the Fun Rally and I wanted to remind / nudge you last minuet folks to get your room reservation made ASAP and to also
register for the Rally with Judy McCartney pretty quickly.
    Time is running out and you surely do not want to miss this event. Also, if you are thinking if participating in the two (2) day track event at the Fun Rally, be sure to contact Kevin Hubby and get your registration in for that too !
      All the info for any and all of this is in the last two or three POCA newsletters and in the POCA web site.
    See you in Phoenix ! ! !

Leslie A. Gray