[DeTomaso] What Do You Tell People - It is a DeTomaso

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 12:41:05 EDT 2013

"I don't like the knuckle dragging crowd, but it isn't because I am worried
about the value.  It is because I don't like someone disrespecting a
beautiful car."

Will, I agree and the disrespect due to misinformation is my problem as well.

The values are somewhat related to this but the current appreciation trend has been in motion for a few years now.

Green pre Ls selling for $65k?

I should've bought mine 5 yrs ago when I had the chance. They've more than doubled in recent years and show no signs of stopping.

Non-USA buyers are taking advantage of the Detomaso confusion here (lower respect and thus value perception amongst USA buyers)  and are shipping them all overseas.

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934

625 e street nw