[DeTomaso] Route comments?

Wolfgang Geisler wgeisler66 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 18:53:16 EDT 2013

Me and my wife are coming over from germany to Lori and Mike´s wedding + the Fun Rally. We are planning to extend our stay with a two weeks trip through the west.

We have planned our trip roughly like this:
https://picasaweb.google.com/116697449345226401052/15Marz2013?authkey=Gv1sRgCLb1453-l6KiDg#slideshow/5855699884623154338

All comments and recommendations concerning places which we should not forget to see on our route are most welcome. Of course we have checked out the regular travelling guides but I am sure that there is much more to see for car maniacs like ourselves…

Thks for your help!

Wolfgang