[DeTomaso] New Motor Initial Startup

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 15 14:20:10 EDT 2013

Sean, It is probably ok. If your running a hyd roller cam they restrict the amount of oil to the lifters, thus less through the push rods. Is it a roller cam?  Getting the rpm up will move a lot more oil too. keep the rpm changing, , 30000 rev up, hold a little 2000 just don't let it set and idle. Congrats WAAAAAAA!!!!Bill 1362