[DeTomaso] Paint question

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Fri Mar 15 11:08:14 EDT 2013

I used a Base Coat Clear Coat. It ended up working out using a DuPont base
and a PPG clear.

The reason for the PPG clear was it was mixable on different levels of
satin. You can add different levels of gloss to change the level of satin.
After experimenting the pure flat had a slight satin finish which is what
I was looking for.

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/paint2/well.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/paint2/well6.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/paint1/tub1.jpg