[DeTomaso] LPC - Roadside smog dynamometer

richard bosch theemonkey at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 22:44:11 EDT 2013

The roadside compliance only applies to private California registered cars and trucks.I do not know about commercial vehicles.

So this roadside comliance test is relevant to CA registered vehicles only, or they can pull anyone to comply with CA regulations indpendent of your home state requirements?

What a load of BS this is, I just went through similar with my semi hauler as to go comply with CARB I now need to have it retrofitted with a Diesel particulate filter system at a cost of $15-$20K, I just went for the 1,000 mile exmption and won't be visiting CA so much.

Julian