[DeTomaso] What Do You Tell People??

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 17:57:14 EDT 2013

Let me add here, I think that it is a mistake to treat the Pantera Question as an "insider's joke."  To make a joke at their innocent question is a put-down of the car.  No one likes to be found out the butt of a joke, either at the moment, or at a time in the future.  Embarrassment is embarrassment.  My hat is off to you, Jeff.    ---Bill