[DeTomaso] What Do You Tell People - It is a DeTomaso

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 16:13:23 EDT 2013

Absolutely!

I too just can't understand the responses some Pantera owners give.  It's like they're apologizing for it
not being a Lambo or Ferarri.  With the exception of the engine, there are no major differences from
those other cars of the era...and that's a positive point in my opinion.

Michael
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa