[DeTomaso] What Do You Tell People - It is a DeTomaso

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Mar 14 09:39:41 EDT 2013

In contrast, I own a Mach I.  That's how it's usually introduced by
anyone who sees it.  That or maybe Mustang.  Take your pick.

What was your point again?  :)

Asa Jay
(my preferred method is slapping the crap out of them)

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com