[DeTomaso] New logo - is this news?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Mar 13 14:18:53 EDT 2013

In a message dated 3/13/13 11 15 2, cclark at ix.netcom.com writes:

> What happened to that video team that all that high end camera work at
> the Fun Rally after the buyout? Did anyone get a card or name or phone
> number so we can negotiate with them directly for all that nice footage?
>
>>>That's an excellent question.   As part of the agreement for filming
inside our event, they promised to turn over copies of ALL photos and videos to
the club.

We got squat.

I'm personally upset, because they shot several minutes of excellent
footage of me driving my Pantera down a wet two-lane highway, with the cameraman
hanging on for dear life out the back of a minivan.   I would really like to
have that footage!

> >I wonder if they were shafted too and would be happy to get some $$ in
> exchange for a copy of the tapes.
>
>>>It's worth asking.   Mark McWhinney was the guy who negotiated the deal
with them, I think.

Mark?