[DeTomaso] New logo - is this news?

Clark Family cclark at ix.netcom.com
Wed Mar 13 14:14:20 EDT 2013

What happened to that video team that all that high end camera work at
the Fun Rally after the buyout? Did anyone get a card or name or phone
number so we can negotiate with them directly for all that nice footage?

I wonder if they were shafted too and would be happy to get some $$ in
exchange for a copy of the tapes.

-Chris