[DeTomaso] New logo - is this news?

bill gaino gaino at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 13 10:47:47 EDT 2013

David, Old news.... word on the street says that the whole deal of the former FIAT executive buying the brand was a scam. I heard the Chinese invested in it?  Maybe .. they were the MARK?   It still kinda gets by me how they buy a brand then change the name Dupount just sold it's paint line, and they change the name there too. Seems the brand recognition would be worth millions. But I'm just a peon. Bill 1362