[DeTomaso] 1971 chrome side mirrors wanted

Sam shbailey at att.net
Wed Mar 13 07:59:21 EDT 2013

I have several NOS sets of the correct Ford mirrors in the original boxes. These were leftover stock from a Pantera dealer I bought about 20-25 years ago along with a bunch of other stuff.They are in one of my warehouses so I don’t have access to the p/n number right now. If my memory serves me right they are identical left and right. These have the gasket, mounting hardware and instructions. Unless you are into NOS the reproductions should be just fine and a lot cheaper. If you want me to get the part number ( or pictures) just send me an email.