[DeTomaso] FW: 1971 chrome side mirrors wanted

B. Seib oldwheel at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 12 23:29:53 EDT 2013

Actually Mike, I think it might be a Torino or Galaxie mirror that they
used. I think it fit the contour of the Pantera better than the Mustang
ones, which were mounted pretty much on the side of the door instead of the
top.

Barry

----
MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com wrote:
Tue Mar 12 11:09:23 MST 2013

----

In a message dated 3/12/13 10 50 23, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> It isn't original, original was nothing....
>
> So many other choices of the period look nicer.
>

>>>Not true!   All US Panteras came with a driver's side mirror as
standard, with the passenger side a dealer-installed option.   There's a
part number
listing for the door mirror in the Ford Pantera parts book.

Hopefully Scott Drake will be able to cross it to the specific Mustang
equivalent.   We should know soon....