[DeTomaso] Pantera

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Tue Mar 12 20:40:01 EDT 2013

Yeah, boy.  Best laid plans.  My apologies that I've not been able to get
over there for the review.  Been thrashing on a house remodel.

I just phoned them and spoke to Shannon: the car was on it's way to
Switzerland two weeks ago, and the full price paid was for real.  We let
another one get away guys.

That said, Park Place has had a number of nice Panteras go through the last
five years, and Shannon said that by far, this was the nicest, cleanest,
straightest car he had ever seen.

Chuck Melton, I'll get the VIN for you to update the registry.  I'll have to
call Shannon back to ask.

oh well, keep looking . . .
Mike Thomas

  _____