[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 105, Issue 12-Clutch master

RCBSONS1 at aol.com RCBSONS1 at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 19:26:24 EDT 2013

David if you can get a Pantera East master before
the April 6th tech session and you are still able to
drive the car.. bring it over and we can fix you up

I have a spare good one.. not the cheap chinese ones
but cannot find it.. lent it out they did not use it but
I put it someplace and still have not found it.. will try
to look again

Might need to get some extra snap rings because I
know I had about 5 or 6 go somewhere under my
dash and still have never found them.. maybe they are wedged
against something and will give me some more grounds
needed for the car:)

We will have plenty of hands that have been there done
that before

Bob Benson