[DeTomaso] 1971 chrome side mirrors wanted

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 14:33:39 EDT 2013

At the risk of splitting hairs, I'd argue that "stock" is  a matter of
definition.

What is stock? What Tom designed and Alejandro built? Or what dealers in the
US added to cars sold through the Ford network there?

Personally I'd vote for the former... but to each their own

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375