[DeTomaso] 1971 chrome side mirrors wanted

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 14:09:19 EDT 2013

In a message dated 3/12/13 10 36 32, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> If you have it let me know, or if you dont have it but you know where I
> can get it.
>

>>>Any Mustang vendor will sell them to you, all day long.   The Pantera
used generic Ford mirrors as used on the '67 base model Mustang.

http://www.mustangsplus.com/xcart/1967-1968-Mustang-Rectangular-Mirror.html

Or at least, I always thought so.   But they also look similar to the
'69-70 mirror:

http://www.mustangsplus.com/xcart/1969-1970-Mustang-LH-Outside-Mirror.html

Logic would suggest that they used the '71-73 mirror:

http://www.mustangsplus.com/xcart/1971-73-Outside-Mirror-LH.html

All these things are manufactured by Scott Drake.   I got to know Scott
recently, as he's in the market for a nice Pantera.   I'll ping him and ask him
what he has to say?

Stand by....