[DeTomaso] MAP squadron

Tom Shinrock tmshinro at aol.com
Tue Mar 12 11:28:18 EDT 2013

Kirby,

Chuck Engles helped organize the Midwest Area Pantera (MAP) group that drove to the Fun Rally last year.  We ended up with eight cars from Ohio, Iowa, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas that drove to the Fun Rally.  It was the first cross country trip I ever did in 23 years of ownership of my Pantera.

Many have stated their intention on doing the trip again this year.   Isn't Jeff Dietrich a member of your POCA chapter?  He made the trip last year and has stated he intends to go again this year.  Hope you can join us.

Tom