[DeTomaso] MSD Fuel Injection

eb0711 at kolumbus.fi eb0711 at kolumbus.fi
Tue Mar 12 02:42:13 EDT 2013

If you use your car in somewhat colder climate where the springs and
falls can get chilly, I'd say an efi with properly tuned cold enrichment
could add a lot of convinience to the use. I admit I have never used old
style stove chokes, but it seems to me that it's difficult to get
electric ones work well. Yes, you can get by with them, but it's never
really "start the engine and don't think about it".

-Janne