[DeTomaso] Brake master cylinder ID?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Mar 11 18:08:30 EDT 2013

Hi guys,

Take a look at this photo from the Pantera being restored in the PI:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h39/MMX555/Enthusiast%20cars/28268273.jpg

Wolfgang Geisler in Germany (who is on this forum but can't post directly
for some strange reason) has the same unit in his car, which came from Palm
Springs.   So it was sourced in the USA.   I have never seen this particular
unit before.   Wolfgang says the cap is leaking like crazy and he's seeking
a replacement cap, or alternatives.   Does anybody know where this
particular unit may have come from?   Maybe the smart thing to do is replace the
entire reservoir?   I think PI Motorsports sells one, I'll call and ask them
now.   In the meantime, if you can ID the vendor source for the master in the
photo above, please let us know?

Thanks!